is growing up so fast, time slow down right now! i mean he’s nearly three, a lot of people lately have asked how old Rue is and i’m all like yeah he’s two & WM’s on the other side saying he’s pretty much three and i’m like noooo!
a conversation goes:
Man: how old are your children
CM: 2 years and baby is 4 months
Man: wow he’s tall for 2 years
CM: well he’s nearly 3 years old
Man: so he’s 3
CM: no hes a 2 year old but coming up to 3
Man: well he’s a big 2 year old
CM: ‘hits herself over the head’ 😐
anyway i’ve lost track, so memories yes lately i’ve been making an effort to record little snippets of Rue each day (look out for a ‘hopeful’ well edited youtube video … sometime this year) and also to write down all the cute things he’s been saying, this boy of ours says S O many words SO many! I put this down to nursery, he learns so much from going there! i mean i genuinely think Rue is extremely clever but nursery gives him so much to focus on, to get involved with, to learn about, to socialise with.
- mama: Rue what would you like for your birthday? Rue: ummm beans on cake
- Mummy you need to clean that table, its got all dinner is, thank you mummy
- need to wriggle my bits out, need to wriggle my bits on your toes (WM taught Rue to shake after using the potty)
- mama: blow Ridley a kiss Rue: can’t mummy my mouth full
- thursday tuesday wednesday thursday
- mummy enough cuddles enough m u m m y!
- get out my bathroom mummy daddy okay
- its trying to rain
- bye daddys garden have a lovely day
- Ridley its okay, we going now, Ridley its okay Rue Rue here
So in love you with my boy ♥