i’ve been working away (in my spare time 😉 ) on a little box of memories that I thought i’d share with you.
I can’t take credit for this idea as I stumbled across it on Pinterest (totally addicted to Pinterest over here!) and thought wow I so need to do that, we have bits of paper/ tickets/ sentiments all over our house & it’s so easily to misplace them.
I made hubby go up in the attic to get the frame down, we’ve just cleared most of our walls of frames into the attic and then I made him go back up again 😉 ideally I wanted the white one but I settled for whichever one he could reach first ha! I think I might paint it this oat colour swatch pot which I picked up from Next.
Now where to put it up that I have no idea ……
I thought i’d share a few of the items that i’ve placed into the frame
- our room key from our last holiday before Rue
- pier winning tickets from one of our first dates
- the pink band is from when I went swimming with my mum when I was eight months along with RWM
- One dollar bill from our trip to NYC
- The orange band is when we took Rue trampolining for the first time
- The train ticket from the night we got engaged
- Harry Potter ticket stub
- Two leaves I picked up from Central Park
- Some of WM’s post it note drawings
- Birthday card from my Juney
I can’t wait to add more bits to it as and when the kiddies go places/ do things for the first time/ give me little tokens ♥